Friday, October 5, 2007

It's the weekendddddd!

I just love the weekend.. today is Saturday.. and I have no plans... YET. My bf suggested we go to williams for buka puasa.. ntahla tatau lagik. I wanted to go to Kedai Telekom to buy myself a modem... have a goal to fix my pc this weekend. MUST STICK TO GOAL!

Let's see what are my short terms goals this week:
1) Must fix pc- buy modem, or whateva it takes to get it running
2) Cantikkan my bathroom. - the mirror is cracked, and ade org cakap tak elok simpan cermin retak kan? I dont know, but it just looks hedious.
3) To eat at Williams
4) To eat at Bukit Bintang seafood place
5) To bring my special someone to a special place (but dat one tunggu end of this month la...tak cukop budget maa...) I will story on it later...

The other day, my mom suggested I write in my free time. She says I’m good at writing.. hmm really? I don’t think so, I mean my vocabulary is quite limited and I don’t really know a lot of big words, but I guess I do have a way of telling things huh.
I used to write on and on and on about what I was going through… I wonder where did all my diaries gone? I had three of them. I don’t remember.
To tell the truth there’s a lot of things I choose not to remember throughout my life. I tend to ignore or block them out of my memory. That’s why I’m so bad with names and faces. I really don’t remember a lot of my schoolmates or teachers.
Those were the toughest times of my life…. High school.. I was neither a braniac .. or popular. I had three friends who I still kinda remember.. Julia (best friend) Fauzah (the sweet girl) and Faidzah (the brain) I don’t normally hang out with them altogether..mostly one on one.. and I tend to spend a lot of time alone. It was easier that way. It was easier not to get too attached with anyone, I guess I was feeling kind of embarrased about who I was at the time, just felt out of place in such a posh school, and I just couldn’t wait to get it over with. My mom never knew about what I was going through, I just didn’t find the need to tell her…. I never told anyone. Except my diaries. (Damn! I still don’t know where there are) I guess it’s better that way, I don’t need to remember them anyway.
Oh well, those were the past, and there were many versions of me back then.. me the aloof student, me the estranged and rebellious daughter, and me the deep-thinking emotional writer. Do you think I’m weird? Tough times but I guess I managed to pull through , and not think of details too much. My memories of my younger days are riddled with holes… Holes I don’t care to fill. Is that worrying? Is my future dependant on my past? I think not. To me, it doesn’t matter who you are, or what you’ve done in the past… BUT what’s more important is what you do today that will determine your future.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ok intan.. silalah menulis dan menulis apa yg tersirat dalam hati tu. intannya penulisan besh jugak. /me mmg suka baca cerita org neh.. nak2 plak ngan org yg kita penah kenal..

me weekend neh dok umah jee.. bosannyeeeeeee.. bukak pose pong kat umah je. nak kuar tadek geng. bosan2!

pHat sUe said...

linda, kalao dok umah asal tak online? aku wat 'pesanan aku plak kang'.

intan, i agree with Aunty! yup.

i think u should write. You are good at it! btolllll.

it will help me a lot jugak since im also $trying to improve my not so good english ni n bahasa.

look forward to reading your piece soon!

-intan- said...

dosh - hehe dulu mase skolah2 keje intan menulis jek sampai 3 diary tebal2 full! (Time dolu2 tade blog- kalau ade mesti dah sarat dah blog intan tuh penoh ngan mcm2)
Hehehe.. intan suke baca blog dosh gak. Yup ur rite. Seronok bila bace. Like we get to know the person better (biar jauh di mata dekat di alam cyber) :P

Choo - insyallah. If got the time, I'll try writing somethin soon ;)

-intan- said...

Julia! If you're reading this, let me make a correction, okay okay a crappy school but in a posh neighbourhood :P

Eh jgn lupa reunion in Nov!!! :P