Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Is JCO really here??

Last weekend punya story lagi nih...but da very important, it is the most happiest moment in my life. JCO IS IN KL!! In the pavillion to be exact.

After much 'hype' and 'buzz' over the pavilion I decided to go ahead and check it out for myself..among the many questions in my head was "is it opened yet?" "how will it look like inside?" "will the jco be as good as the one in jakarta?"

Well I shall soon find out.

From my office to the pavillion was just about 5 minutes by car, and as I was approaching it (from Jalan Kia Peng, you know, where the Orange club was) I could see there's an entrance fom the back with an escalator leading up into it! Pretty convenient if I wanted to walk from my office (which is near UOA building) it should just be a 10 minutes walk to JCO Heaven! It can also act like a shortcut to Bukit Bintang. How cool was that.

Okay to people out there who are not familiar with the heavenliness of JCO, it is a donut outlet. Not just any donut! It's the softest, yummiest, creamiest donut of all time! Try it once and you are hooked! My fave is cheese donut. Yep you heard me right. Cheese on donuts? Who created this miracle? I just want to kiss their feet! Who would've thought! Two of my fave foods rolled into one. Now you understand my crazy fascination with them.

I went there with my other half, and had promised to meet my friends at Laksa Shack. Neither of us knew where that was, so while searching for Laksa Shack, we explored Pavillion. Many shops are already opened with a mixture of high-posh and street-cred stores all mixed up together. Very lavish and cool at the same time. I suddenly felt very comfortable surrounded by familiar labels, and gushed at new ones (One of my fave there was Marc Jacobs)

At last we arrived at Laksa Shack (Lower ground floor) and met Epy, Zax, and Ita there, and they have already bought JCO'S! Yay! (saves me from queing up!) I glanced at the JCO outlet and it was packed with people and people were queing up for miles and miles!) WOW! I was so proud of the impact JCO has on Malaysians.

So we had our buka puasa at laksa shack (I had the laksa johor) and had two JCO donuts for dessert (cheese and snowy!) and it was definitely the most satisfying dessert I had ever had during this years Ramadhan. Alhamdulilah...hehehe

Anyway after we had finished, we roamed around pavillion for a little bit and took silly pictures of ourselves (well Zax took silly pics of us anyway) and overall had a fun time...right now I'm counting the days until I get to go to JCO again to satisfy my donut addiction..ngeee!! :P





Me, my other half, epy and Ita (Zax merangkap cameraman)







Picture says it all











Me and Epy with our JCO








Me with my other addiction... shoes...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

JCO tu ape intan? dedonut smer tu ke? hish me tatau apa2 lak. dok dlm utan mmg gini

-intan- said...

JCO tuh donut le dosh ouii..meh dtg KL pekena sbijik. Sure tak nyesal punyeee...!!

Anonymous said...

thanks intan.
nicely done.

memang boleh jadi reporter ah next time kita outing, and i jadi your loyal cameraman.

haha. eh, thanks for the ride on that day itself.

thank you.

-intan- said...

oit zax pon ade blog ker. ihik ihik. will add you to my list ;P

orait! gud gud! kita report pasal williams plak pasni okek! :P