Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My recent ramblings

Latest news. I have secured myself a new job.

Not that I was overly thrilled in leaving my last one....a job is just a job when u go in the office and can't wait for it to finish... but I don't really survive well in those situations..so anyway more on my new role...I deal a lot with manpower...and recruitment.... basically I'm in human resources now.

I can't really say for definite whether I like my new job...I mean it's just been 2 days... and I was late the 2nd day...! Shit. I should really adjust my watch earlier..anyway..just a note saying I might be away for a while... and don't miss me too much when I'm gone...

7 comments:

[siti] said...

i'm in HR too, doing recruitment and a little compensation and benefits.

:D

-intan- said...

lar ye ker cik sitiiii... !!! dah lame kenal baru skg i tau... we hef somethin in common.. boleh la tanye2 u ape2 pasni... yess!!!!

:P

Anonymous said...

aloooo cik HR.. ada keje kosong x tuk saya.. la la la

[siti] said...

huhuhu.. sile kan sile kan.. nGee!!~

Unknown said...

oooo intan keje bank toooottttt eh.. hehehe HR plak tu ye.. neh dah jadik geng si ct kutak la neh..

pHat sUe said...

congratulations intannnnnnnn. :P

all the behhhhh.

tah ade keje kosong tak utk kiteorang neh hehe

-intan- said...

koangggs i miss u ols. ihiks!

epy & choo & dosh & siti - mekasih for all the sapot. i mmg takde exp in HR so mcm terkontang kanting la jugak nak belajar myk menda. insyallah akan aku usahakan biar riouhhh ..apa bila semua JOYs berkumpul.. ngeh ngeh ngeh!! :)